For both raw and finished water monitoring, the M5310 C promises you peace of mind when measuring organics in your plant or distribution systems. Engineered to support Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts Rule (DBPR) compliance, with an analytical range of 4 parts-per-billion (ppb) to 50 parts-per-million (ppm), the M5310 C offers time-tested dependability with faster-than-ever analysis to help you reach the peak of productivity.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
- Providing readings in only two minutes, the M5310 C analyzes TOC 50% faster than the previous 5310 C Series Analyzers.
- Automated calibration, verification, and data analysis enable unattended operation.
- Automatically calculates percent TOC removal for influent and effluent streams or samples.
- The ability to be combined with the optional high-capacity GE Autosampler, featuring random access capability and up to 120 sample positions.
- The Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample.
- Saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
The M5310 C offers streamlined protocols, more informative error and alert messages, and a database structure for more useful ways to arrange, search and query data. Requiring only minimal preventative maintenance along with 12-month calibration stability, the M5310 C enables maximum uptime. Other feature enhancements include a large, color, touch-screen displaying more intuitive menus, and a smaller, space-saving profile (19.2-cm/7.6-in wide) for efficient use of valuable bench space.
Now with integrated Inorganic Carbon Remover
The Inorganic Carbon Remover (ICR) feature is now integrated inside the Analyzer. Available in all three models, ICR enables more accurate TOC results by reducing inorganic carbon (IC) levels in sample streams with high IC/TOC ratios.
Advanced productivity and efficieincy
- Two-minute analysis time
- Automated operations, such as calibration and data analysis
- Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample
Low Maintenance and Operating Costs
- No external reagent or gas supplies are required, saving valuable lab space, time, and money.
- Internal reagent packs that can be installed in minutes to achieve three to six months of uninterrupted service, depending on the application.
- The M5310 C Series Analyzers typically require just a few hours per year of preventive maintenance.
- It’s modular design facilitates quick consumables replacement and preventive maintenance.
12-month calibration stability
The M5310 C Laboratory Analyzer offers 12-month calibration stability, unlike competing analyzers that require weekly or even daily calibration. Users can select from a variety of single- and multi-point calibration routines. To further simplify operation, calibration calculations are performed and constants updated automatically.
Simple and intuitive use
- Large, color, touch-screen display
- Saved methods available at the instrument
- At-a-glance consumables expenditure evaluation
- Trend data displays in tabular or graphical form
Expanded Data Access
The M5310 C Laboratory TOC Analyzer uses a standard PC connection (USB port or Ethernet connectivity via serial, parallel port) to open data files directly into Microsoft® Excel® without the need to convert data with proprietary software.
Self-contained in ruggesd dust- and spray-resistant enclosure, the M5310 C combines innovative design improvements with carefully selected materials and components to ensure maximum uptime.
|GE Autosampler– The GE Autosampler provides random access capability with high sample capacity. The Sievers DataPro2 software integrates the GE Autosampler with the M5310 C Laboratory Analyzer to offer productivity-enhancing features such as automated calibration and validation protocols.|
|DataPro2 Software – The Sievers DataPro2 Software integrates the GE Autosampler with the M5310 C Laboratory Analyzer to offer productivity-enhancing features such as automated calibration and validation protocols. DataPro2 gives users full sampling flexibility with custom sample protocols and user-defined sampling capabilities. View our informational series of videos on YouTube.||DataPro2 Videos|
|GE Autosampler Rinse Station – The optional Rinse Station flushes the sample inlet system and needle with a flowing water source, maximizing analytical performance of samples of varying concentrations.|
|Inorganic Carbon Remover (ICR) – The ICR reduces inorganic carbon levels in sample streams with high IC/TOC ratios to produce more accurate TOC results. The ICR is quiet, compact, and integrated into the M5310 C Laboratory Analyzer. It complies with USEPA-approved methodology for IC removal, and continuously and reliably removes IC from incoming samples. No manual acidification/sparging is necessary.|
Search in the Library for these and other resources for the Sievers M5310 C Series Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers:
- Application Notes and Papers
- Certificates of Analysis
- Declarations of Conformity
- Engineering company specs
- Field Service Bulletins
- Technology Animations
- TOC Analyzer Search and Buyer’s Guide
|Range||4 ppb to 50 ppm|
|Precision||< 1% RSD|
|Accuracy||± 2% or ± 0.5 ppb, whichever is greater|
|Display Readout||3 significant digits|
|Sample Type||Autosampler or discrete grab sample|
|Calibration||Typically stable for 12 months|
|Analysis Time||2 minutes|
|Sample Temperature||5–95 °C (41–203 °F)|
|Ambient Temperature||5–40 °C (41–104 °F)|
|Outputs||USB device port (1), USB host ports (3); Ethernet|
|Display||7” WVGA 800×480 pixel, Color LCD w/ touch-screen|
|Power||100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 100 VA|
|Dimensions||H: 42.2 cm (16.6 in.); W: 24.6 cm (9.7 in); D: 40.0 cm (15.8 in)|
|Weight||9.7 kg (21.4 lb)|
|Safety Certifications||ETL, CE see Declaration of Conformity|
|Maximum Relative Humidity||0 – 95%, non-condensing|
|Maximum Altitude||3,000 m (9,800 ft)|
* Stated analytical performance is achievable under controlled laboratory conditions that minimize operator and standards errors.