The Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic LC system is a workhorse for the demanding needs of QA/QC and other routine applications. Delivering high performance and low cost HPLC capabilities, the 1260 Isocratic system provides wide flow and power ranges and an 80 Hz UV detection data rate. The system has a robust, future-proof modular design making it an ideal starter solution with a sophisticated upgrade path. Full programming capability is provided and a variety of built-in self-test routines and test methods are included for effective maintenance. The unmatched ruggedness, reliability and numerous built-in productivity features deliver state-of-the-art hardware in a small footprint package.
- Rugged design that facilitates high uptime and delivers consistent results for low operation and maintenance costs.
- A modular, future-proof design with an upgrade path to a quaternary system and allowing effective combination with many 1200 Infinity Series modules.
- Wide power range with system pressures of up to 600 bar achieved at flow rates of 5 ml/min for modern LC columns.
- Wide flow range of up to 10 mL/min (at 200 bar) that enables semi-preparative separations.
- An 80 Hz UV detection data rate is utilised.
- Instructions for installation, performance verification, operation, preventive maintenance and system suitability testing are supplied on CD with video tutorials for typical maintenance procedures.
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) allows you to track continuously the long-term instrument usage.
- Easy front access to all maintainable parts for fast exchange without the need to disassemble the instrument.
- Built-in self-test routines, logbooks and pre-programmed test methods help identify problems fast and task-oriented online help for QA/QC operation is available.
- Full programming capability is provided, such as intelligent method sequencing which includes built-in shutdown methods that help reduce solvent costs and prolong column lifetime.
- High sensitivity variable wavelength detector with minimum baseline noise for lowest detection limits, fully programmable wavelength switching for selectivity optimized to each analyte’s elution, and stop-flow wavelength scanning for fast wavelength optimization.
- Agilent Lab Advisor Software assists the management of your lab for the highest chromatographic quality and intuitive diagnostic, monitoring and alert capabilities to easily identify any issue.
- Ordering Details
- Software and Informatics
Selected System Specifications – Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic LC System
Flow rate range
0.05 – 5 mL/min at 600 bar
5 –10 mL/min at 200 bar
Flow-through design, no overfill (drawn volume equals injected volume). Autosamplers are available for vials only or for vials and micro-titer plates. Manual injector up to 600 bar available.
0.1 – 100 µL, variable in 0.1 µL steps
Length: up to 300 mm, ID: 0.05 – 8 mm
10 degrees below ambient to 80 °C (or to 100 °C with 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment)
< ± 0.15 °C (< ± 0.05 °C with 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment)
Detection data rate
80 Hz for UV, 74 Hz for fluorescence, 60 Hz for evaporative light scattering detection, higher data rates available with 1290 Infinity detectors
UV noise level
As low as 0.6 uAU/cm (1260 Infinity DAD, 60 mm cell)
Maintenance and system test
Front access to all maintainable parts.
Maintenance instructions through multimedia CD.
Time for full system test (OQ/PV) < 4 hours.
Standard GLP features
Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) tracks lamp burn time, usage, number of injections with limits and feedback messages
Extended GLP features
(for certain systems, refer to specifications of individual modules)
Data Recovery Card (DRC) for data security, preventing data loss in case of communication breakdowns.
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for data traceability. RFID tags for flow cells and UV lamp allow unambiguous traceability of measurement conditions.
Through local workstation software, client/server network data system and/or local handheld control module (1200 Infinity Series Instant Pilot). Default control: LAN / CAN.
Specifications – 1260 Infinity Isocratic LC System Modules Agilent 1260 Infinity Series Degassers
Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic Pump
Agilent 1260 Infinity Standard Autosampler
Agilent 1260 Infinity High-Performance Autosampler
Agilent 1260 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment
Agilent 1260 Infinity Detectors
CE/MS and LC/MS SynergyPeptide mapping is commonly used to identify or characterize the protein of interest.
Found In : Application | Date: Aug 30, 2013 | FileSize: 1.003 MB
Analysis of PAHs in Edible Oils by Online Enrichment, Matrix Removal and Fluorescence Detection) Analysis of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH) from edible plant oils using the Agilent 1260 Infinity LC System.
Found In : Application | Date: Aug 15, 2013 | FileSize: 1.200 MB
Quality analysis of virgin olive oils – Part 3– Thermal treatment analysis – Determination of the chlorophyll a and degradation products pheophytins a and pyropheophytin a using the Agilent 1260 Infinity LC System with Fluorescence DetectorAnalysis of chlorophyll degradation products in olive oil samples using the Agilent 1220 Infinity Mobile LC Solution.
Found In : Application | Date: Mar 08, 2013 | FileSize: 0.868 MB
Agilent Infinity Series/LC Columns Pharmaceutical CompendiumApplication note for Agilent Infinity Series/LC Columns Pharmaceutical Compendium
Found In : Application | Date: Aug 02, 2012 | FileSize: 48.745 MB
Agilent Hi-Plex Columns Applications CompendiumA compendium of Agilent Hi-Plex ligand-exchange HPLC column application notes providing solutions for lower-pressure analysis of carbohydrates, alcohols, and organic acids.
Found In : Application | Date: Oct 31, 2011 | FileSize: 7.224 MB
Using emulation mode to control Agilent 1260 Infinity LC Systems through Waters Empower softwareApplication note for using emulation mode to control Agilent 1260 Infinity LC Systems through Waters Empower software
Found In : Application | Date: Oct 07, 2010 | FileSize: 6.381 MB
HPLC purification of dye-labeled or Fmoc-protected peptide nucleic acids from solid-phase synthesisThis Application Note demonstrates the configuration of the Agilent 1200 Series Rapid Resolution LC (RRLC) analytical scale (AS) purification system and the use of the Agilent
Found In : Application | Date: Jun 17, 2008 | FileSize: 0.407 MB