New Benchmarks in Efficiency
The new Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC system embodies the future of UHPLC—with the exceptional reliability and robustness you expect from Agilent, plus breakthrough technologies to maximize the efficiency of your business in three dimensions.
Maximize analytical efficiency
Unmatched separation and detection performance deliver analysis data of the highest quality—for ultimate confidence in your results.
Maximize instrument efficiency
Highest sample capacity and fastest injection cycles combine with new levels of usability—for highest throughput for any application.
Maximize laboratory efficiency
Seamless integration in current infrastructure and smooth method transfer from legacy equipment—for non-disruptive transition to highest productivity and lowest cost of ownership.
- Maximize Analytical Efficiency
More chromatographic resolution – specially designed components in the sample flow path achieve lowest system dispersion.
- Higher peak capacity for challenging separations – switch easily between single dimension UHPLC and the ultimate chromatographic power of 2D-LC.
- Lower carryover for uncompromised data quality – multiwash capabilities of the 1290 Infinity II Multisampler reduce carryover to less than 10 ppm even for challenging compounds such as chlorohexidine.
- Unique detection capabilities – combine lowest detection limits with an ultra-wide dynamic range by using the new 1290 Infinity II HDR- DAD or 1290 Infinity II ELSD.
- Maximize Instrument Efficiency
Faster injection cycles (< 5 seconds) with dual needle injection for higher sample throughput.
- Higher sample capacity per bench space – up to 6144 samples within the footprint of a standard Agilent stack.
- Significantly better usability – dead-volume-free UHPLC fluidic connections can be easily achieved by the revolutionary A-line quick-connect fittings.
- Flexibility for all applications – due to the wide power, temperature and automatically scalable injection range, gradient options and intelligent system emulation technology.
- Maximize Laboratory Efficiency
Seamless transfer of methods between LCs, regardless of the brand – facilitated by Intelligent System Emulation Technology (ISET) delivering unchanged retention time and peak resolution.
- Seamless integration in your chromatography data system – Agilent LC instrumentation runs smoother than ever before when controlled through third-party chromatography data systems such as Waters Empower or Dionex Chromeleon, thanks to the Agilent’s Instrument Control Framework (ICF).
- Lower total cost of ownership– select from a variety of tools to achieve lowest cost-per-sample.
Analysis of Food Preservatives Using the Agilent 1290 Infinity II LCMethod transfer from HPLC to UHPLC of seven typically used food preservatives using the Agilent 1290 Infinity II LC.
Found In : Application | Date: Mar 10, 2015 | FileSize: 0.870 MB
EPA Method 540: Selected Organic Contaminants Using Agilent Plexa CartridgesThis Application Note describes the analysis of 17 target organic contaminants per EPA Method 540 using the Agilent Infinity II 1290 HPLC and Model 6460 LC/MS/MS.
Found In : Application | Date: Mar 10, 2015 | FileSize: 0.196 MB
Accurate Mass Analysis of PEG in Hydraulic Fracturing Return Water by LC/QTOFThis Application Note describes the use of LC/QTOF for the identification of 40 PEGs, adducts and charged ions in hydraulic fracturing operation flowback water.
Found In : Application | Date: Mar 10, 2015 | FileSize: 0.152 MB
Identification of Structural Isomers of Methylated Flavonoids by UHPLC Combined with High Resolution Q-TOF Mass SpectrometryThis application note details the development of a method for identiying flavonoids
Found In : Application | Date: Aug 26, 2014 | FileSize: 0.292 MB
Agilent 1290 Infinity Binary LC System with ISET – Emulation of the Waters Alliance 2695 LC system analyzing beta-blockersThis Application Note shows the emulation of the Waters Alliance 2695.
Found In : Application | Date: Dec 18, 2012 | FileSize: 0.496 MB
Seamless instrument-to-instrument method transfer of the EPA method 8330A/B for nitroaromatics from an Agilent 1200 Series LC to the Agilent 1290 Infinity Binary LC using ISETThe seamless transfer of the EPA method (8330A/B) from the Agilent 1200 Series Rapid Resolution LC (RRLC) to the Agilent 1290 Infinity Binary LC using ISET is demonstrated
Found In : Application | Date: Oct 16, 2012 | FileSize: 0.852 MB
Developing a UHPLC method for UV-based detection and quantification of primary aromatic amines in low concentrationsEN
Found In : Application | Date: Feb 08, 2012 | FileSize: 0.475 MB
Transferring and optimizing the determination of explosives to fast and high resolution chromatographyUnexploded ordnance devices have been found in the ground and near the Baltic sea coasts…
Found In : Application | Date: Jul 25, 2011 | FileSize: 0.826 MB
Highly Sensitive UV Analysis with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System for Fast and Reliable Cleaning Validation – Part 1EN
Found In : Application | Date: Feb 17, 2011 | FileSize: 0.461 MB
Highly Sensitive UV Analysis with the Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System for Fast and Reliable Cleaning Validation – Part 3This Application Note studies detection of the contamination of an active pharmaceutical product (APP) with the remains of another APP.
Found In : Application | Date: Feb 17, 2011 | FileSize: 2.196 MB