5975T LTM GC/MSD System, When you need fast and accurate results in the field, the Agilent 5975T LTM GC/MSD can deliver the same high performance, reliability and quality of analysis as our bench top 5975C series GC/MSD. The 5975T system is the first transportable commercial GC/MSD system that can provide credible results on the ground without any lab-based analysis required. The system is a third smaller and consumes about half the power of our bench top option, enabling operators to quickly and efficiently provide the credible results needed to make vital health and safety decisions. The 5975T system utilizes Agilent’s proprietary LTM technology for direct, rapid heating and cooling, enabling faster on-site analysis across a wide mass range.
- 1.8u to 1050u mass range for the greatest range of applications
- Transportable and highly reliable for quick response in the field.
- Proprietary LTM technology allows for direct, rapid heating (up to 1200°C/min) and cooling for faster on-site analysis
- Gold true hyperbolic quartz quadrupole provides unsurpassed performance and reliability for on-site measurement
- Classical EI spectra using quadrupole technology delivers NIST searchable spectra of unknowns
- 7667A Mini Thermal Desorber lets you perform fast, confident gas sample introduction in the field
- Thermal Separation Probe(TSP) – A fast and easy alternative MS probe for analyzing solid, liquid, and slurry samples in the field
- Handheld Capillary Trap Gas Sampler (CTS) puts air sampling at your fingertips – no matter where your analysis takes you
- Agilent’s 7693 Series and 7650A Automatic Liquid Sampler (ALS) deliver the fastest injection times of any GC autosampler
- Excellent value for money with one system for both lab and field use
5975T LTM GC/MSD Troubleshooting and Maintenance GuideContains troubleshooting and maintenance instructions to for the 5975T LTM GC/MSD.
Found In : User Manual | Date: Jan 11, 2011 | FileSize: 18.165 MB
5975T LTM GC/MSD Operation ManualOperation Manual for 5975T LTM GC/MSD
Found In : User Manual | Date: Jan 11, 2011 | FileSize: 2.310 MB
Agilent 5975T LTM GC/MSD System Data SheetAn overview of the Agilent 5975T LTM GC/MSD System
Found In : Data Sheet | Date: Sep 14, 2010 | FileSize: 0.255 MB