7010 Series Triple Quadrupole GC/MS provides the industry’s first attogram detection limits in Electron Ionization (EI) mode. The 7010 GC/MS system’s 0.5 fg OFN Instrument Detection Limit (IDL) is demonstrated at installation verifying unmatched ALS, GC and MS performance. Its high-efficiency EI source produces at least 20 times as many ions as the previous generation, improving the efficiency of the entire workflow.
Significant streamlining of sample prep procedures and reduction of sample injection volume for reduced routine maintenance requirements are just two of the ways the improved sensitivity of the 7010 can save time and money. Add in all of the features and capabilities of the 7000C, including Chemical Ionization (CI), and you have the best choice for the most demanding laboratories.
- New High-Efficiency EI Ion Source – This all-new EI source delivers astonishingly low detection limits. Demonstrated installation specification, with 2 fg OFN injected: IDL ≤ 0.5fg.
- Instrument Detection Limit (IDL) – Replace signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) with the new industry standard that measures the true sensitivity of your mass spec instrument.
- MassHunter Workstation Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- Heated Gold Quadrupoles, Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector and Fast Venting enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time.
- Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) align and monitor GC/MS operation to maximize uptime and aid with planned maintenance.
- The Agilent 7890B GC offers high performance chromatography with a complete array of performance enhancing, time saving, and resource conservation features.
- Advanced GC Technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system.
- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Sleep/Wake Mode: In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MS and ready it for your next work day.
- Parts Finder allows for easy, convenient access to GC and MS consumables part numbers and ordering information.
Optimize Food Analysis with Miniaturized QuEChERS and 7010 Triple Quad GC/MSMiniaturized QuEChERS extraction and an ultra-efficient ionization source substantially reduce sample prep cost by 75%, with less solvent, solvent waste, and ISTD.
Found In : Application | Date: Feb 12, 2015 | FileSize: 1.182 MB
Lowering Detection Limits for Routine Analysis of Pesticides Residues in Foods Using the Agilent 7000C Triple Quadrupole GC/MSAn analytical method that is well established for the 7000 Series Triple Quadrupole GC/MS has been employed to demonstrate performance of the 7000C Triple Quadrupole GC/MS.
Found In : Application | Date: Mar 26, 2014 | FileSize: 0.175 MB
Agilent 7010 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS SystemThe Agilent 7010 Triple Quadrupole GC/MS is the most sensitive GC/MS/MS system with the lowest IDL specifications.
Found In : Data Sheet | Date: Jun 12, 2014 | FileSize: 0.434 MB