Lighthouse developed the Mini Multiplexer for monitoring multiple 4-20mA analog points in a single area.
The Mini Multiplexer provides support for up to four 4-20mA input signals (including particle counters) and four external alarm devices, such as light sticks, buzzers or other digital output modules.
The Mini Multiplexer communicates via MODBUS/ASCII or MODBUS/RTU and was designed with two RJ-45 connectors to allow daisy-chaining with other RS-485 instruments. The Mini Multiplexer is compatible with SOLAIRs and other Lighthouse Instruments on a daisy-chain when all are running MODBUS/ ASCII.
Power, Analog Inputs and Digital Outputs are connected via screw terminals for easy field installation and service of the unit. Connection to a variety of sensors and devices is possible without special connectors or tools. The REMOTE Mounting Kit option provides additional flexibility for mounting theMini Multiplexer.
- Integrating 4-20mA Analog Sensors into RS-485/MODBUS Network
- Integrating 4-20mA Remote Particle Counters into an RS-485/MODBUS Network
- Cleanroom Monitoring
- Expanding Facility Monitoring Capacity
- Real-time Updates of Analog Data
- Monitors up to four 4-20mA Analog Input Signals
- Supports four Digital Alarm Outputs
- Supports MODBUS/RTU and MODBUS/ASCII Data Access Protocols
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Mounts using REMOTE Mounting Kit
- Operates on 24VDC
- Easy Daisy-Chaining of Instruments
- 2 Year Warranty
- International Support
- Low Cost of Ownership