ScanAir Pro System
Smart Upstream Sampling and
Downstream Filter Scanning System
The Lighthouse ScanAir Pro System is a particle counter based HEPA/ULPA filter scanning system. It is the only easy and lightweight method for testing and scanning PTFE, fiberglass and other filter media for leaks.
Incorporating an ergonomic lightweight scanning probe with touchscreen user interface, the ScanAir Pro System also includes a SOLAIR portable particle counter and a dual-port diluter that can be remotely switched between measurements from the touch screen handle.
The ScanAir Pro System allows you to take an upstream and downstream measurement that displays real time percent leak information on the integrated touch screen display.
Contact your local Lighthouse sales representative for additional information or to schedule a demonstration.
|Remote Start/Stop||Programmable Mode||Scan Rate||Upstream Sample|
- Test HEPA Filters and PTFE Media Filters
- Scan Filter Media for Leaks
- Cleanroom Classification
- Provide a Measurement of Filter Efficiency
- Test Pressurized Gas
- Ergonomic and Lightweight
- Touchscreen User Interface
- Upstream and Downstream Mode of Measurement
- Automatic Calculation of Alarm Threshold
- Scan & Size Leaks
- Display Percentage Leak During Downstream Mode
- Display Upstream or Downstream Measurements
50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C) / 20% to 95% non-condensing
14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C) / Up to 98% non-condensing
- Only Solution for Testing PTFE Media Filters
- Ability to Challenge Test Filters With a Much Lower Concentration Than a Photometer
- Virtually No Coalescence of Aerosol
- Use PSL and PAO for Filter Challenge Testing
- Multi-Function System Allows Instruments to be Utilized for Other Applications