Solair 3100 / 5100
1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
Airborne Particle Counters
The SOLAIR 3100 and SOLAIR 5100 portable airborne particle counters incorporate our Extreme Life Laser Diode Technology sensor to produce the industry’s longest laser diode life of 20+ years MTTF (based on continuous 24/7 operation). Using a new, lighter extended-life battery and external AC adapter, the SOLAIRs are even more portable.
The SOLAIR features one of the industry’s best User Interfaces (UI) to configure and operate the instrument with intuitive ICON-driven screens and menus that are simple, easy to learn and use.
The SOLAIR can store up to 3,000 records of particle count data from up to 8 particle channels and the configurable recipe database can store up to 50 recipes for sampling and reports. All data can be quickly and reliably transferred to a computer, a Facility Monitoring System or a Building Automation System.
Secure data transfer (per 21 CFR Part 11) to a USB Flash Drive can be accomplished by using the Lighthouse Secure Data transfer feature and LMS Express or Express RT software to read it. Flexible communications with these instruments is made possible by the integrated Ethernet, RS-485, USB and USB Flash Drive interfaces.
SOLAIRs are designed, manufactured and calibrated to ISO 21501-4 to ensure particle counting accuracy.
- Cleanroom Monitoring
- Facility Certification Testing
- Trend Analysis
- Tool and Equipment Testing
- Multi-Point Facility Monitoring (with 6 or 32 port Manifold System)
- Compressed Gas Monitoring (with High Pressure Controller)
- SOLAIR 3100: 0.3μm to 25.0μm
- SOLAIR 5100: 0.5μm to 25.0μm
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) Flow Rate
- Simultaneous Display of up to 8 Particle Sizes
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Secure Data Transfer via USB Flash Drive
- Extreme Life Laser Diode Technology >20-year MTTF Laser Lifespan
- Thermal Printer
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed for ISO 21501-4 Compliance: Unit-to-Unit Accuracy & Repeatability Assured
- Multiple Communication Interfaces – USB, RS-485, Ethernet and USB Flash Drive
- 5.7-inch Color TFT Touch Screen Display
- 3000-record Data Storage Memory
- 50-record Configurable Recipe Database
- User-Definable Printouts
- Open Architecture Connectivity with OPC Server
- Report Wizard for Cleanroom Pass/Fail Reports: FS-209E, ISO-14644-1 or EU GMP Annex 1
- Multiple-language Support: English, Français, Deutsch, Italiano, Español, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Korean
- User Friendly Interface with Multiple Languages
- International Support
- 2 year Warranty
- Easy Integration to External Systems with OPC Server