Based on the most often sold quaternary HPLC system new levels of performance are brought to you. A pressure range of up to 600 bar with a flow rate up to 5 mL/min allows the use of almost any column – conventional, sub-2 µm-particle or superficially porous columns. A UV, fluorescence or ELSD detector provides the data rate required for high resolution separations or fast analyses to give you highest confidence in your analytical results. And most important, with full backwards compatibility for your established methods.
Achieve better detection performance, higher resolutions, faster separations than ever before on a quaternary LC system – at an HPLC price.
- Faster separations, higher resolution – the maximum 600 bar pressure system allows you to use smaller particle size columns.
- Ultra-sensitivity through the revolutionary Agilent Max-Light cartridge flow cell with 60 mm optical path length (typical noise: < ± 0.6 µAU/cm).
- Expand your UV-detection capabilities with the 30x wider linear UV-range offered by the new HDR-DAD solution – making it ideal for analysis of mixtures with widely different concentration levels.
- Baseline robustness and fast spectral acquisition at data rates up to 80 Hz through the new optical design of the 1260 Infinity Diode Array Detector. Expand your UV-detection capabilities with the 30x wider linear UV-range offered by the new
- HDR-DAD solution – making it ideal for analysis of mixtures with widely different concentration levels
- Universal applicability – the configurable pump delay volume goes down to 120 μl, while the flow range can reach 5 ml/min at 600 bar so you can use columns ranging from narrow bore (2.1 mm ID) to standard bore (4.6 mm ID), matching the needs for both LC and LC/MS.
- Large and small injection volumes – the next generation flow-through design of the 1260 Infinity Autosampler achieves highest precision for a wide range of injection volumes without changing sample loops.
- High throughput and reliability, low carryover – the new 1290 Infinity LC Injector HTC/HTS is designed specifically to meet the throughput and reliability demands of critical LC/MS applications, offering lowest carryover with dynamic load and wash (DLW) principle.
- Flexibility and ultra-high throughput capabilities – new pull-out valve drive design and user-exchangeable QuickChange valve heads in the 1290 Infinity Thermostatted Column Compartment boosts usability and paves the way for ultra high-throughput, multi-method and automated method development solutions.
- Easy method transfer – choose from a broad range of more than 140 Rapid Resolution High Definition (1.8 µm) LC columns for easy, fast and secure method transfer from HPLC to UHPLC through identical column chemistries.
- Intuitive, powerful software – new Lab Advisor software has diagnostic and monitoring capabilities and alert functions that warn you of problems so you can manage your lab and achieve the best chromatographic quality.
- Ordering Details
- Software and Informatics